The Maxi-Grinder Solo is a blade grinder suitable for the preparation of large and medium volume samples. Used in agriculture, food processing and the environment, it can grind grains, pellets, fodder, animal feed, pellets, food and other semi-hard, soft or fibrous materials.
Developed to meet the versatility and productivity requirements of laboratories, the Maxi-Grinder Solo is a robust device, particularly appreciated for its ease of use and cleaning of the grinding assembly. The grinder itself does not need cleaning.
It is used in particular for the search for contaminants / mycotoxins / micro pollutants / GMOs.
- High throughput: up to 100 large volume samples (1.4 kg) per day
- Grinding cycle: 1 sample of 1.4 kg ground in 2 minutes
- Versatility: an incredible variety of matrices are efficiently crushed
- For heavy metal analyses, the stainless steel grinding jars can be internally coated with polyurethane
- The sample can be cooled in the grinding pot with dry ice or liquid nitrogen
- Optimal homogeneity: 1 transgenic grain is detected among 5,000 other crushed grains
- Adaptable particle size
- Proven controller robustness
- With several grinding sets, you can pick up, clean and load the pots in masked time