Molecular marker research, diagnosis, metagenomics analysis, food control with QuEChERS method… require large amounts of material for extracting biological and biochemical components, like DNA, lymphocytes, blood plasma, buffy coats, pesticides, this extractor will interest you.
ExtraGene is the result of a closed collaboration with several leading laboratories and is designed to automatically perform extractions from large volume samples for long-term storage, if necessary.
- Automatises fifty tasks otherwise performed by technicians
- A high throughput automate : you can load in once or several time up to 96 or 192 samples, processed in batches of 24 in 1,2 to 3 hours each, according to the protocol used
- Protocols easily programed by authorized persons or by Genomic that fit the extraction techniques of the laboratory
- Complete traceability of samples, operations and reagents used
- Quick start and low cost of DNA extraction (3,50 €)
Through its daily ambition to best meet your needs in your extraction tasks, Genomic is committed with ExtraGene, to bring you :
- Incredible versatility, you can extract DNA from blood, saliva, cells, tissues, plants, and also prepare lymphocytes pelets, isolate blood plasma, decant “buffy coats”, and completely automate QUECHERS method, from large volume samples
- High throughput, 192 or more samples processed in 24 hours, depending on the protocol used
- Fully automated processing : loading of 20ml sample tubes, pipet tips and reagents, and , after 2 to 3 hours, the DNA is ready to be rehydrated on the platform. After rehydration, the DNA is transferred directly to 1.5ml, 2ml tubes or to micro-plate wells.
- Easy and fast to maintain
- A response to shorten the delivery time of analysis results
A LOW COST PER UNIT EXTRACTED
- As ExtraGene is an open robot, you have the choice to stock up on your reagents
- Low-cost robot operation and maintenance
- Fast return on investment
- Equipment that fits on with budget constraints to reduce the cost of labor and reagents
HIGH QUALITY OF THE EXTRACTS
- As far as DNA is concerned you get a high molecular weight DNA for long term storage, sequencing, PCR, enzymatic digestion, southern blot, cloning…
- OD 260/280 : range between 1.8 and 1.96,
- OD 260/230 : range between 1.8 and 2.29,
DEVELOPMENT OF YOUR BUSINESS
- A quick start of the extractor
- A very good ergonomics and proper working conditions guaranteed
- An ability to take in account the requests of analyzes on new matrixes with a quick setting
A SCIENTIFIC VISION
- Designed for anticipating the coming methods of analysis
- Multi-protocols : phenol-chloroform, salting out, methods which have been thoroughly validated in hospitals laboratories. Protocols such as Wizard DNA Genomic Purification (Promega), Flexigene and Puregene (Qiagen), Nucleon (GE Biosciences), etc., can be run on the ExtraGene platform. Your own “home-grown” protocols can also be used, provided that centrifugation is the method for phase separation.
THE AVAILABILITY OF EQUIPMENT
- Can work 24 hours a day
- A responsive customer service
- A high and proven reliability of equipment if preventive maintenance is implemented