The Maxi-Grinder is a blade grinder suitable for high throughput preparation of medium to large volume samples. Used in agriculture, agri-food and the environment, it is used to grind fodder, animal feed, grains, granules, pellets and other semi-hard, soft or fibrous materials.
Developed to meet the versatility and productivity requirements of laboratories, the Maxi-Grinder is a robust device, appreciated for its ease of cleaning thanks to the integrated very high pressure washing system and its productivity 20 times higher than other grinders on the market. .
It is used in particular for the search for contaminants / mycotoxins / micro pollutants / GMOs.
- Has 12 times the productivity of the Maxi Grinder Solo
- Milling cycle of 12 samples from 100 g to 1.4 kg (1 sample) ground in 2 minutes
- Versatility of grinding dies
- Optimal homogeneity: 1 transgenic grain detected among 5,000 other crushed grains
- Adjustable grain size
- Integrated washing system and total decontamination
- Proven controller robustness